Study in Canada
Canada is a country renowned for its diversified and high standard of living, Quality Education and amazing economic growth. It is a hugely popular choice as an overseas study destination for a host of reasons.
From immigration friendly country with large number of prestigious universities with low tuition fees and first rate education system in the world. The countries strong growing economy with large manpower shortage provides huge opportunity to get work permit on completion of studies.
Spouse accompaniment/work right is also available.
Degrees Offered are:
- First Professional Degree
- Associate Degrees
- Applied Degrees
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Master’s Degree
Requirements to Apply:
- TOEFL or IELTS scores as a proof of English proficiency. Depending upon the institution, the score requirements may vary between 80-100 for TOEFL and 6.0 – 7.0 bands in IELTS.
- For MBA admission a good score in GMAT is required.
Estimated Cost: Average Tuition fees per year will range from CAD$11,000 – CAD$22,000 and living expenses will be varying from CAD$10,000 – CAD$12,000 per year.
INTAKE: January /May /September
WHY STUDY IN CANADA?
- First rate education system in the world
- Immigration friendly country
- Large number of prestigious universities to choose from
- Low Tuition Fees
- Post-graduate work permits upon completion of studies related to field of study
- Nomination for Immigration to Canada under Provincial Nominee Programs
- Chance to stay in Canada while your permanent resident application is in process
- Spouse accompaniment/work right
Apply to study in Canada
Bachelor's Degree | Master's Degree | Doctorate / PhD