Study in Sweden
Sweden as a country is known for its inventions and universities with academic excellence that help students build a great career. There is more that Sweden can offer be it the scenic outdoor locations. It has a population around 9.5 million having its capital in Stockholm.
The countries GDP is around $525.7 billion and has over 50 Universities. Unlike other countries, in Sweden a work permit holder of more than 1 year is entitled to all social benefits like free health and education for self and family. Which means if one get work permit he/she does not have to pay the remaining tuition fee.
Student can even start their own business during studies with free work place for the first 6 months. Universities also help students in developing their new
ventures. Unlimited work rights for students while studying(Dependents can join).6 months stay back
Degrees Offered are:
- Degree Courses
- Post Graduate Courses
- Doctoral Courses
Requirements to Apply:
TOEFL: Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
IELTS: International English Language Testing System (Exemption is given for engineering students )
Estimated Cost: Average Tuition fees per year will range from SEK 70,000 and 170,000 per academic year (around EUR 7,000-17,000) and living expenses will be varying from SEK 7000 – 10000 per month(Swedish Krona per month)
WHY STUDY IN SWEDEN?
- Excellent International study environment with all programs taught in English
- Courses with cutting edge technology and high end research
- Most universities fully subsidize tuition costs for students, regardless of their nationality, making education quite affordable
- IELTS/TOEFL not required for Engineers
- Industry centric courses to give students practical experience and skill independence to make them competitive
- One of the most technically strong countries in terms of inventions
- Birthplace of many successful innovative companies like Volvo, Scania, Ericsson, Tetrapak Ikea, H&M, Eletrolux
Apply to study in Sweden
Bachelor's Degree | Master's Degree | Doctorate / PhD